T-Shirts and Suits Creative Enterprise Network

Creative Enterprise Network :: www.creative-enterprise-network.com

All Discussions Tagged 'creative' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Curve: from Free to Superfans

Download and read the free eBook '10 Ways to Make Money in a FREE World' from Nicholas Lovell, author of The Curve. I'm recommending The Cu…

Started by David Parrish

0 Jan 26

Ideas are not enough!

One of the points I make in my training workshop 'How to Make Money While You Sleep' is that 'Ideas Don't Make You Rich". I quote multimill…

Started by David Parrish

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Peter Ongera

'Crowd Financing' for Creative Enterprises

Creative enterprises can sometimes be funded by raising small amount of money from lots of people. Read the blog about 'Crowd-Financing' t…

Started by David Parrish

44 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by David Parrish

How to Succeed in Creative Business

In this 'How to Succeed in Creative Business' video, David Parrish offers five pieces of advice about how creative entrepreneurs can make t…

Started by David Parrish

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Olga Baroseva

Paul Smith talks business

Here's a fascinating interview with fashion design guru Paul Smith, who talks about many aspects of growing a business in the creative indu…

Started by David Parrish

2 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Mainda Kiwelu

The Trade Mark Challenge

The other day I was advising a client about a trading name for a new creative enterprise. There was a danger that the name she had chosen c…

Started by David Parrish

5 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Georgina Kirby

Social Media - keep it personal!

Keep it personal when using social media. That was one of the key messages from DK of MediaSnackers, who gave a very impressive talk in Abe…

Started by David Parrish

0 Nov 13, 2011

How to be Creative in Business

In this short video, David Parrish talks about: - How Creativity and Business can be combined intelligently and sensitively to achieve busi…

Started by David Parrish

1 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Derek Thompson

Be your own kind of Entrepreneur!

Business doesn't have to be about being the biggest, fastest or strongest. Entrepreneurs don't have to be short-sighted, aggressive and unf…

Started by David Parrish

8 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by sarah davenport

Unpaid internships illegal

Something I came across recently, that I must admit, I didn't know.   http://www.bectu.org.uk/news/548   Of obvious relevance to anyone in…

Started by Peter Drought

0 Jul 21, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by David Parrish.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service